Thursday, August 7, 2008

I JUST PRAY FOR THE BEST

I work hard for the best... I do what I should do... I try the best I can... Somehow sometimes I cannot get what I wish to do.. Don't get wrong what I mean here. Nothing about not appreciate what I have.. No it's not about that.. It's just about me, I should be more and more work hard and do as much as I can in what ever I wish.. It's not easy to grab a stars, and its not easy to stand on moon but I do believed there's nothing impossible to grab if we work hard and bless from God.I'm just hoping for the best from the best I have in life.. I wish for a better future and better life in later time.. What I have I have to appreciate. What I gained I thank to God. What ever come I will do my best! People can see out side, but know one knows what inside and deep deep inside my heart... I wish one day, my BIG wish will come true.. Amin..Jangan mudah merungut dengan apa yg ada, tetapi cuba hargai dan lihat pada sesuatu yg terbaik kita dapat dari nya.. Mungkin kecil, tetapi anggap lah ia besar.. Jika ia besar anggap lah ia satu anugerah..

You are blessed, right here and right now, with the miracle that is your life. With magnificent abundance swirling all around you, the possibilities are more numerous than can be imagined.Yes, the setbacks and disappointments can be acutely painful. And yet the only reason you're able to feel the pain is because you know that joy and fulfillment are always possible.There is no limit to the potential that is in this moment. For in this moment you can put your highest, most treasured values into action.In this moment, you have a choice. And you have all that is necessary to follow that choice.In this moment you can choose to benefit from a lifetime of learning, experience, dreams and longings. All that has brought you to this day is yours to make use of in fulfilling your best possibilities.Every bit of energy you sense around you can be focused in the service of the most wonderful possibilities you can imagine. Go ahead, imagine, and bring those possibilities to life.

No comments: