Thursday, August 7, 2008

Kehidupan harian....

Sekarang ini rutin normal Irda sudah seakan kembali seperti first year berkerja dalam company. Dulu masa mula-mula kerja, in order for me to master in every single things in office I spent my whole day in office.. Even kadang-kadang tidur pun tak cukup. For me it's not a burden, I'm happy because that the responsibility that I have to hold. Day by day and year by year.. Finally I managed to take my off days, have my own space for my own life... Lately company really needs me, Irda banyak urusan office and also training I have to attend .. Most of the time masuk kerja 8am or 9am and balik about 6pm or 9m... Penat memang penat, but well jgn mengeluh. Just do it what I have to do.. I know what I'm doing, and I know how to manage it. Yang penting I have to balance life and work.. Bukan seperti dulu, working working and working... Even I have limited free time, insyallah I'll try to maximized it.Even I'm quite tired spend most of the time in office and get busy and bored.. Its ok just be patient for time being. Now I've to get myself be more prepared. Right now I'm focusing on marketing and business strategy skills... I need to do a lot more research aside from gaining experience. Technical knowledge is a must so we wouldn't waste time to solve things in a wrong way.. That's my perception both must be parallel..


Right now I'm starting to workout for my big plan which going to take a few time to work out and definitely skali lagi menguji kesabaran.... Sabar, I did realized about this... Dahulu, If people said Irda jenis penyabar.. They are totally wrong because I am not! Stage by stage, from one step to another until I don't realized how many steps yang sudah di naiki what I know I have a lot more to reach. Dalam perjalanan itula Irda rasa terlalu banyak yang di rasa telah turn mysself to be more and more positive and like I said, lebih banyak bersabar dan calming.. Human will not be perfect and will never... but human are born to improve them self to be better and better.. What happen to us right now, there's always means and ways! Mum always reminds me,

" Look, listen and think... The most important thing is direct your mind to be positive.. "
Last week, Irda g gurney. In early morning me and mum went to shopping mall . I don't have any shopping list or even wish list.. Saja melayan mum, she wanted to grab a few things.. Walhal,Irda punya appoinment ngan London around 2 pm.So,kena lepak la kat gurney from morning..huhuhuh....tired!!!!

No comments: