Sunday, September 21, 2008

berbuka di Noodle Station

I've always wanted to put up pictures of places that I've visited for Makan. Again with God's bless now I'm able to do so now. I've visited Noodle Station for the 3rd time with my friend ,Julie and I must say that it is a resonable place to go makan for all ages. I notice many teenages goes there for drinks because they offer a huge variety of drink beside noodles. The noodles are served in sizeable portion and just look at the price. They have noodles from RM5 to RM15 which is great for 2 or a family. Below are some pictures taken when I was there last nite.







For Coffee Lover





Care For Some noodles?









I love you, I miss you, are some of the names for their drinks!






If you like something colourful drinks, then do try them





Tom Yam Fried Rice





In Noodles Station Penang

No comments: