Monday, September 8, 2008

Why Some People Are Smart And Some Are Stupid???

I cannot sleep. Just finished talking to Julie over the phone. Telling her how much I hate people who doesn't walk the talk (apparently this has become my overused phrase for the night).

I have a friend. Somehow, I feel like he always think that I'm some kind of dumb girl who doesn't know anything and my world revolves around me. And who takes life easily when life itself is a serious matter. And talks about religious stuffs and me doesn't care.

Put it this way. Yes, I am easy going. Yes, I'm not the holiest person in the planet. But please, different people have different perspective. There is a reason why different people behaves in certain ways. It is the same as why they are smart people and why they are stupid people. If all the people in this world is created equally, then there is no balance.

Yes, I do shy away from religious matter. Why? Because I'm not the right person to talk about it. And my knowledge is very shallow. Yes, one doesn't have to be a graduate from Al - Azhar to talk about religion. But ask yourself, how deep is your knowledge? How can you swim through a deep river if you don't know how to swim? And are you brave enough to encounter the strong current if you don't know how to deal with it? For me, the best way is to keep quiet because I don't want to send the wrong information or whatsoever. And I know how little myself is compared to other people who knows more than me.

Seriously, if you are that good, why must you be judgemental? A good scholar won't make another person feel inferior but will always be humble. And please, if you want to talk about something, please show that you know what you are talking. about That is, do not talk much but act none...

2 comments:

Alya Shaka said...

uiks ida...all this while i never tort that u've a blog...aiyakkkk!!i linked urs ok...muahh

Unknown said...

thanks darling