Thursday, July 17, 2008

Weak Day

I'm not sure what I am so weak today! Its like i don't have enough sleep which I think it's more than enough.. After lunch hour, I walk around the mall looking at my shoes... Well what can i expect from this small little mall? Not much Vincci design, and they don't even have my size!humm so I need Gurney Drive again! LOL.... Its OK, my old shoes still can be use. Why ha, always think I don't have shoes even actually I've got 22 shoes in my collection. I need black sandal can be suit wear with my new black bags... OK OK.. enough about shoes!This evening I am so weak and eyes was so heavy and nearly close! With the positive and strong spirit, I push my self to workout like usual.... I think may be because i don't take enough sugar so I don't really get my energy and feel so weak... I just have a can of Lime Gatorade and makes me energetic

No comments: